Register Account

Proud to announce Softwarez.Live [WordPress Edition]. For more information visit: softwarez.live x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Architecture Fundamentals Designing a house in India
Video 
[Image: e5fe62f55ab56314125f5989e36527fa.jpeg]
Free Download Architecture Fundamentals Designing a house in India
Published 8/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Language: English | Duration: 3h 52m | Size: 3.11 GB
Learn how an architect thinks and makes design decisions for a residential project

What you'll learn
How and what an architect thinks while designing
Create conceptual plans
Facilitation (Furniture placement, appliances, etc.)
Detailed drawings
Requirements
No experience is needed in any field.
Description
In this course I am going explain all the thoughts, processes and decisions that architects take while designing a residence in Central India.I have purposefully kept the course as raw as possible. I don't have preconceived ideas or plans made. So you will see how I create different design options and eliminate them one by one.The language used in this course will not be very difficult or technical. I will explain everything.Depending on what your need is, I would suggest you to go through the lecture titles first and watch the ones that are most relevant to you.For example, if you are a person who is hiring an architect to build your home, you can skip the final lectures that are more technical, related to detailed drawings. You can refer to them later on. But initially you will have to focus on how conceptual designs are being made.If you are an architect, then you would get a different perspective of designing approach that you may add on to your arsenal.If you are an interior designer, you may focus on the facilitation part, as you would get an idea about how we look at it and make changes, what do we prioritize more and so on.Same goes for civil engineers and developers, you will get an idea of how your requirements are perceived by an architect.Lastly, I would suggest you to revisit the course at different stages of your education/career/project, you will extract new insights every time.
Who this course is for
People who are making a house for themselves
People hiring an architect
Architecture Students, Freelancers, New architects
Interior designers, Civil engineers, Developers
Indian context
Homepage

[To see links please register or login]

DDOWNLOAD

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

[To see links please register or login]

No Password - Links are Interchangeable