Register Account

Proud to announce Softwarez.Live [WordPress Edition]. For more information visit: softwarez.live x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Basics of 3D printing
Video 
[Image: 3a30eb295f6328127a7a0b666b9b3825.jpeg]
Free Download Basics of 3D printing
Published 7/2024
Created by Isaac Porter
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 20 Lectures ( 1h 3m ) | Size: 1 GB

3D printing
What you'll learn:
Understanding all the parts of a 3d printer and how it works
How to create a 3D model, a CAD file
How to slice your CAD file to prepare it for the printer
Preparing and Leveling a 3D printer
What to do when your print is complete
Free 3d printing resources
Requirements:
A 3D printer is not required
Course is for all ages, no experience neccessary
Computer is need to run programs like Cura and Tinkercad
Description:
Hey, I'm Isaac! Since 2019 (I was only 9), I've been immersed in the world of 3D printing, and I'm excited to share my passion with you in this course. I believe every man, woman, and child should have the skills to make a 3d print. Join me to learn everything you need to create your first print.Together, we'll transform your creative ideas into tangible objects. Beginning with the basics, I'll guide you through creating 3D designs and preparing them for printing on an FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) printer, a cornerstone of modern manufacturing.Our journey extends beyond mere technique. We'll explore the fascinating history of 3D printing, uncovering the evolution and innovations that shape this groundbreaking technology. Understanding the components of a printer, I will be teaching you all the parts of the printer.Central to our course are essential tools like Tinkercad and Cura. You'll learn the basics to get you started. Once you've produced a successful print, we'll transition into the art of finishing: from sanding to painting techniques.3D printing is so much fun! I commonly see other courses explain everything in a complex way so I have broken it all down in a way for beginners and kids to understand.Join me on this comprehensive journey into the limitless possibilities of 3D printing.
Who this course is for:
Anyone interested in learning the basics of 3D printing
Students of all ages
Makers, artist, cosplayers, collectors, gardeners, mechanics, designers, teachers, jewelry makers
Homepage

[To see links please register or login]

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

[To see links please register or login]

No Password - Links are Interchangeable
[Image: signature.png]