Register Account

Proud to announce Softwarez.Live [WordPress Edition]. For more information visit: softwarez.live x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beyond the Code by Mihai-Valentin Curelea
Video 
[Image: 4ac24b729dec81885cd6cf0879d1eb14.jpeg]
Free Download Beyond the Code by Mihai-Valentin Curelea
Last updated 6/2024
Created by Mihai-Valentin Curelea
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 33 Lectures ( 2h 28m ) | Size: 1.1 GB

Financial Independence and Career Mastery for Software Engineers
What you'll learn:
Understanding big tech companies, their outstanding compensation and what it takes to join them
Understanding how to be successful in tech roles and get promoted
Life & career design, and how to get financially independent faster
Tearing down your limiting beliefs and making you aware of the things you don't know you don't know
How to use taxes to your advantage and get financially independent faster
LinkedIn, CV and personal branding, so you are seen as a professional
How to sell yourself and stand out in the industry
How to make an amazing impression in interviews, so you maximize the chances of receiving offers
Requirements:
At least 3 years of experience as a software engineer or data engineer
You must be highly ambitious and hard working so you can implement the advice in the course. This course provides the information you need, but it's you who needs to take action.
Description:
Have you wondered why some software engineers retire at 35 and others at 60?And how some of them are already millionares after only a few years of work, while others live pay-check to pay-check, year after year?Hi, my name is Mihai, and I'm an ex-Meta tech lead.After 15+ years in the tech industry, I realised the industry is full of ambitious people who are talented, underpaid and overworked.And worst of all - unaware of what's possible as a software engineer. How to make more money. Real money. Or how to have a better quality of life.It's hard to save when you're taxed ~50%. Hard to be happy when living in a cold rainy gray city with 6 months long winters. Hard to negociate offers when you are not perceived as a top of the industry engineer.All while a lot of people less skilled than you are already living their best life or making a lot of money.I've been doing them all. Corporate job, big tech job (Meta and Datadog), freelancing, trainings, opensource. I gained an unique perspective over the IT industry and can help highly ambitious software engineers increase their quality of life and compensation by being aware of their career options.And that's exactly what this course is about.We'll cover topics such asBig Grinesigning your life and your careerStrategy 1 - Getting a high paying job in big techStrategy 2 - Freelancing and remote jobsHow can taxes help you keep more of your moneyPicking the right companyStand out & improve your CV, profile & Personal BrandAcing the interviews so you maximize the number of offers you receiveYour long term growth as a software engineerKeep in mind that this course it not a silver bullet. You will need to put in the work. You will need to upskill technically. You will need to prepare to become better in interviews. You need to take the hard decisions in your life. But thanks to this course, you will be equipped with information that will help you do that.Are you ready to benefit from everything the tech market can offer you? If you are highly ambitious and committed to act on the information presented, then this course is for you.See you on the other side!-The course is intended solely for educational purposes and should not be considered a substitute for professional advice. The information here is provided "as is", from my own experience and combined with extra research I did on the internet.This is not financial, tax or legal advice. I am not a lawyer, I am not a financial or tax advisor. I am not a tax accountant and I am not licensed to offer customized advice.There are different laws for every country, so please consult a tax advisor or a lawyer, as every situation is different. If unsure, get a second oppinion/third oppinionUse at Your Own Risk: We accept no liability for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies, nor for any losses or damages resulting from the use of this information."All product names, logos, and brands mentioned in this course are property of their respective owners. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
Who this course is for:
Highly ambitious software engineers who want benefit from everything the tech industry has to offer
Software engineers looking to increase their compensation and increase their quality of life
Software engineers who feel stuck in their careers, feel that they could be doing more, but not sure where to start
Homepage

[To see links please register or login]

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

[To see links please register or login]

No Password - Links are Interchangeable
[Image: signature.png]