Register Account

Proud to announce Softwarez.Live [WordPress Edition]. For more information visit: softwarez.live x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a chess game in react
Video 
[Image: 12f33e3a30c3e3d7662a4cfb7dcd87d4.jpeg]
Free Download Create a chess game in react
Published 7/2024
Created by Amir shahbabaee
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 18 Lectures ( 4h 47m ) | Size: 2.54 GB

using react and redux we will build a game of chess.
What you'll learn:
Break down a complicated task to smaller pieces
Convert chess rules to coding logic
Connect different pieces of a game together
Setup a controller entity to govern the game moves
Requirements:
basic knowledge of react, javascript and beginner level of css
Description:
You have a basic understanding of HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and some React. Now, you're eager to move forward and dive into more advanced technologies. You're here because you're a passionate React enthusiast on a mission: to learn React more effectively by completing a seemingly hard exercise.I am here to help you achieve your mission. With over 20 years of experience developing software applications and extensive teaching expertise, you can trust my methods. I've mastered numerous technologies throughout my career, so I know exactly what's needed to learn and how to guide you through the process.This course is divided into 18 comprehensive lessons. We will work through each challenge to create a fully functional chess game, incorporating all the rules and intricacies of the game. We'll employ Redux as our state management system and pair it with React's Context API for a modern, efficient approach.Each lesson is meticulously designed to build on the previous one, ensuring you develop a strong, cohesive understanding of each concept. The code for each lesson will be available for you to review, practice, and build upon at your own pace.By the end of this course, you will not only have built an impressive chess game, but you will also have a deep, practical understanding of advanced React concepts and state management techniques. You'll be well-equipped to tackle complex projects and advance your career as a React developer.Join me on this exciting journey, and let's elevate your React skills to new heights together.
Who this course is for:
Beginner or Intermediate react developers curious about new challenges
Homepage

[To see links please register or login]

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

[To see links please register or login]

No Password - Links are Interchangeable
[Image: signature.png]