Register Account

Proud to announce Softwarez.Live [WordPress Edition]. For more information visit: softwarez.live x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Learn Digital Art from Sketch to Painting - Krita Basics 2024
Video 
[Image: 0e7cf1f67feff1ee43a3a4508f958e67.jpeg]
Free Download Learn Digital Art from Sketch to Painting - Krita Basics 2024
Published 9/2024
Created by Duplo Designs
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 24 Lectures ( 3h 38m ) | Size: 2.16 GB

Complete Beginner Course for Digital Art: Learn drawing/painting with free software Krita and create stunning artworks
What you'll learn:
How to install Krita and how to set it up
All the basics of using Krita
Using brushes, layers, selections, shapes, filters, shortcuts...
How to import new brushes
Drawing and painting techniques
The process of creating an artwork
How an artist thinks while making an artwork
How to get better at digital art
How to find inspiration
How to use references
How to stay motivated as an artist
Requirements:
computer or laptop
drawing tablet is highly recommended
Description:
If you want to make digital art as a complete beginner, you've come to the right place!I'm Duplo, an experienced artist and designer from Germany, and I've put this course together to help you make your first artworks.Using the completely free software Krita, I will guide you through the beginning of your digital art journey.I'll show you how to install and set up the program, how to navigate and customize the interface, how to use all the tools and functions, how you can draw and paint, what the best practices and most useful shortcuts are and how to get more brushes.After that, we'll make an artwork together that covers all the basics of Krita. We will start with a simple sketch and define the composition, then block in colors, add textures and details in different styles and make final adjustments.Along the way, I'll give you many tips and insights what I think while making the artwork.In the last section of this course, I'll give you some general art advice to kickstart your journey.We're going to discuss how to get better, how to find inspiration, how to use references and how to stay motivated.I think this course will help you see through all the chaos of digital art advice that is out there.If you're interested but not quite convinced, just watch the first few lessons and see how you like it.Have fun!Intro background beat produced by White Hot and provided byhttps://freebeats. io
Who this course is for:
people who want to learn digital art
complete beginner artists
artists who want to swtich from a traditional to a digital medium
Homepage

[To see links please register or login]

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

[To see links please register or login]

No Password - Links are Interchangeable
[Image: signature.png]