Register Account

Proud to announce Softwarez.Live [WordPress Edition]. For more information visit: softwarez.live x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Learn Smarter Not Harder - How to Best Learn Based on Science
Video 
[Image: 206735e007ca53ff65089e79b01bdbbc.jpeg]
Free Download Learn Smarter Not Harder - How to Best Learn Based on Science
Published 9/2024
Created by Edi Liang
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 12 Lectures ( 39m ) | Size: 809 MB

Effective Study Techniques and Overcoming Procrastination
What you'll learn:
How to effectively learn with deliberate practice
How to effectively learn with spaced repetition
What best to do for memory intensive subjects (languages, history, memorizing and understanding facts)
What best to do for practical intensive subjects (instruments, coding, math)
Requirements:
No prerequisites, just the will to learn effectively.
Description:
About this class:Whether you're a student preparing for exams or a lifelong learner pursuing knowledge for fun, this class offers an in-depth exploration of evidence-based learning techniques grounded in the science of how we learn. Let's study smarter not harder!I studied physics, earning a master's in medical physics in Germany. Originally from Portugal, I've mastered four languages-German, English, Spanish, and I'm currently learning Dutch. But I wasn't always a top student. During the last two years of my master's program, I focused on researching and experimenting with the most effective ways to learn anything and the results are shocking! (Graduated with really good grades). This course condenses everything I discovered into practical, proven techniques for mastering any subject efficiently.Highlights of the class include:Biggest Time Waster - Avoid common ineffective study habits.What to Do (1/2) - Replace bad habits with effective strategies.Common Study Mistake - Recognize and fix a critical study error.What to Do (2/2) - Smarter methods for better results.Combine Study Methods - Maximize retention by blending techniques.Memory-Intensive Subjects - Effective strategies for memorization-heavy topics.Practical Subjects - Step-by-step practice techniques for skill-based subjects.Fix Procrastination - Quick solutions to stop procrastination.80/20 Rule - Study efficiently using the Pareto Principle.Case Study - How structured notes led to top grades.Feeling Overwhelmed? - Tips to organize when there are a lot of subjects at the same time.
Who this course is for:
Whether you're a student preparing for exams or a lifelong learner pursuing knowledge for fun, this class offers an in-depth exploration of evidence-based learning techniques grounded in the science of how we learn. Let's study smarter not harder!
Homepage

[To see links please register or login]

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

[To see links please register or login]

No Password - Links are Interchangeable
[Image: signature.png]