Register Account

Proud to announce Softwarez.Live [WordPress Edition]. For more information visit: softwarez.live x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Linguaskill Test Techniques
Video 
[Image: e64bd609e3bb55317ba50c5f7524ee12.jpeg]
Free Download Linguaskill Test Techniques
Published 9/2024
Duration: 1h7m | Video: .MP4, 1920x1080 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 44.1 kHz, 2ch | Size: 357 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Succeed at Linguaskill General and Linguaskill Business Exams

What you'll learn
Students will have a much better understanding of the Linguaskill exam structure
Students will learn the best techniques to answer all the questions in the Linguaskill exam
Students will be able to prepare themselves more effectively for the Linguaskill exam
General information about the English language
Requirements
The Linguaskill exam is available to all learners of English
Description
Do you want to know how to get high marks in the Linguaskill test?
Do you want to get into an English speaking university?
Do you want to improve your job prospects?
This course is designed to help you prepare yourself for the Linguaskill General and Linguasill Business English exams. These are globally recognised language exams - accepted by lots of education and work institutions around the world!
In this course I give you all the best tips, techniques and resources to effectively prepare yourself for each section of the exam.
I go through the Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing parts of the test, giving you the best advice on how to complete the questions, so hopefully it won't be necessary for you to spend lots of extra money on lessons.
There is no other course that I have found which focuses on and instructs you how to pass each section of the Linguaskill test, using exam samples for practice exercises.
This course allows you to concentrate specifically on what you need to do in order to pass each section of the paper.
The course comprises several video lessons with lots of useful information and tips.
I recommend buying a test book or using the instructions I provide in my videos to create your own tasks which you can practise with before the exam.
Who this course is for
English students who would like to get into university
English students who would like to get better jobs
People who want to know their level of English
People who want proof of their level of English
English students who would like to have more job opportunities
*Any webpage/coursebook/resource links mentioned in the video lectures will also be posted in the description with the video...
Homepage

[To see links please register or login]

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

[To see links please register or login]

No Password - Links are Interchangeable
[Image: signature.png]