Register Account

Proud to announce Softwarez.Live [WordPress Edition]. For more information visit: softwarez.live x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Meditation Blueprint: Building Your Inner Sanctuary
[Image: 426eed268d227bb246b49b9050f09fc9.jpg]

The Meditation Blueprint: Building Your Inner Sanctuary
Published 5/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English
| Size: 2.18 GB[/align]
| Duration: 0h 59m
Meditation and Breathwork Techniques for Stress Reduction

[b]What you'll learn[/b]

Develop body awareness

Learn simple breathwork tecniques to undestand your emotions

Establish regular meditation practices to reduce stress

Find ways to live a happy life making small changes

[b]Requirements[/b]

For a better learning experience, we suggest you to use a laptop / mobile phone / pen and paper for taking notes, highlighting important points, and making summaries to reinforce your learning.

[b]Description[/b]

Welcome to "The Meditation Blueprint", a transformative course designed to help you reduce your stress levels through meditation and breathing.In our fast-paced world, stress has become a common companion that affects our mental, emotional and physical well-being. This course offers a gentle and accessible introduction to mindfulness practices, allowing you to cultivate a sense of calm, resilience and balance in your daily life.I'm Nadya, a yoga teacher and the creator of this course. Before becoming a yoga instructor, I worked at a bank as a risk analyst. Sitting at a desk all day, working on weekends, not eating neither sleeping well, not training my body with respect. All of these things made my life and emotions unbalanced and chaotic. I was constantly on the search to better organize my day. Scheduling sweaty sessions at the gym to help me get rid of the heavy emotions and tensions. But I was too tired, my body was too exhausted to accomplish all my plans. If I knew that it was not necessary to work as hard to feel better, if I knew that the key to the "success" I was looking for was always hidden in me. That's why I'm happy to share my experience with you. Hopefully, it will help you discover your way to living a healthy and conscious life.Throughout this course, you will explore various practices including mindful breathing, body scan meditation, ujjayi breath, loving-kindness meditation, and more. The course also includes a short yoga session to help stretch the body and release all tension. I have prepared short and long sessions so you can choose the practice according to your energy level and willpower, remember - each day is different.When passing the course for the first time, I suggest you follow the order. And then you can practice the techniques learned when you need them.I hope you find something useful in this course.Thank you ,Nadya / Runaway Yoga

Overview

Section 1: Introducción

Lecture 1 Introduction

Lecture 2 Relax Yoga and Box Breathing Techniques

Lecture 3 Body scan and Ujjayi Breath

Lecture 4 5 Senses Meditation

Lecture 5 Deep Relax - Savasana

Lecture 6 Gratitude and loving kindness

Anyone who is suffering from stress, sleep issues, overwhelming emotions
[Image: gvnuqK0H_o.jpg]

[To see links please register or login]

[Image: 375727939_katfile.png]

Free search engine download: The Meditation Blueprint Building Your Inner Sanctuary
[Image: signature.png]