Register Account

Proud to announce Softwarez.Live [WordPress Edition]. For more information visit: softwarez.live x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speaking Master Class! Preparation Services for the CELPIP™
Video 
[Image: d02bb5691e17197ec1db18b8cce694d1.jpeg]
Free Download Speaking Master Class! Preparation Services for the CELPIP™
Published 9/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Language: English | Duration: 3h 43m | Size: 2.62 GB
Tips | Tricks | Advice from ESL teacher with 8 years experience teaching preparation services for the CELPIP™ test.

What you'll learn
A review of speaking tasks 1-8, including preparation methods and FAQ about each task.
Learn "logic-based" tricks to help you answer any question and topic.
Includes sample answers from teacher.
Listen to a non-native speaker and a native speaker give samples
Includes 3 sample speaking tests crafted by teacher.
Gain confidence for your speaking test.
Requirements
B1 Level English is suggested. However, anyone can enjoy the program.
Suitable for students new to the test
Suitable for students who have studied or tried the exam before.
Description
Speaking Master Class! Preparation Services for the CELPIP™. Get ready to pass the CELPIP™ test with my in-depth online course, designed to help you navigate the challenges of the speaking section. I'll walk you through a comprehensive review of Speaking Tasks 1-8, ensuring you understand the requirements and expectations of each task. You'll learn how to articulate clear, coherent responses in any scenario.I've included sample answers that demonstrate effective communication strategies, helping you understand how to structure your thoughts, manage your time, and respond appropriately. Whether you're giving advice (Task 1), sharing personal experiences (Task 2), or describing pictures (Task 3), I'll guide you through the best approach for every prompt. Along the way, I'll also provide insights into how to avoid common pitfalls and enhance your ability to speak naturally and confidently.To boost your confidence on test day, I'll share expert tips and tricks to improve your fluency, tone, and overall performance. No matter your skill level, this course will give you the practical tools and strategies you need to excel in the CELPIP™ speaking section and achieve the score you're aiming for. Plus, you'll have access to extra resources that reinforce what you've learned and keep you fully prepared.
Who this course is for
Anyone who wishes to pass the speaking test.
Immigrants to Canada who need to get CLB score 4-9.
People who cannot seem to get their desired CLB score after many attempts at practicing and testing.
Homepage

[To see links please register or login]

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

[To see links please register or login]

No Password - Links are Interchangeable
[Image: signature.png]