Register Account

Proud to announce Softwarez.Live [WordPress Edition]. For more information visit: softwarez.live x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SuiteCRM Data Architecture Success
[Image: e4be7d0951b9e77c436cd3898295e266.jpg]
Published 7/2024
Created by Bastian Hammer
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 9 Lectures ( 1h 28m ) | Size: 1.1 GB

Concept to Implementation: Master CRM Data Architecture and Custom Modules in SuiteCRM with Real-World Examples

What you'll learn:
Grasp the core principles and concepts of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and how they apply to SuiteCRM.
Learn essential (relational) data modelling techniques to effectively organize and structure data within SuiteCRM.
Acquire the skills to design and build custom modules tailored to specific business needs using real-world project examples.
Get an overview of the importance of data architecture for integration and reporting

Requirements:
You'll need a PC, as well as a SuiteCRM system installed with admin right if you want to apply the practical sessions in your CRM.
No deeper technical knowledge is required for this course, but it will certainly help.

Description:
Unlock the full potential of SuiteCRM with my comprehensive course, "SuiteCRM Data Architecture Success." This course is perfect for CRM professionals to be, data architects and anybody in charge of planning and maybe implementing the CRM. I will guide you from the basics to advanced implementation techniques. By the end, you'll know how to optimize your CRM's data structure and create custom modules for your business.SuiteCRM Fundamentals and Data ArchitectureStart with the basics of SuiteCRM. Learn how to navigate the interface, how the standard modules relate to each other and how things work. I'll explain the CRM system's architecture. This foundation will prepare you for the more advanced topics ahead.Relational Data ModellingData modeling is key to any CRM system. In this section, I'll teach you how to structure your data effectively within SuiteCRM. You'll learn about entities, attributes and relationships. With practical examples, you'll design efficient data models that support your business processes and enhance data integrity.Practical Demos of Building Custom Modules Used in Actual ProjectsSee theory in action. I'll show you how to build custom modules step-by-step, using real-world project examples. From simple custom modules to complex relationships, you'll learn how to implement data models and customize SuiteCRM. These practical demos will give you the confidence to develop and deploy custom solutions in your own SuiteCRM environment.By the end of this course, you'll transform from knowing nothing about CRM to being able to conceptualize and build your own CRM system. Whether you want to improve data management, increase efficiency, or create tailored solutions for your business, this course will give you the tools and knowledge to succeed. Enroll now and start mastering SuiteCRM data architecture and custom module development.

Who this course is for:
SuiteCRM Admins
SuiteCRM product owners
Everybody who is in charge of concept and implementation of the CRM system

Homepage

[To see links please register or login]

[To see links please register or login]

[Image: signature.png]