Register Account

Proud to announce Softwarez.Live [WordPress Edition]. For more information visit: softwarez.live x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell Me How I Died S01E02 1080p WEB h264-EDITH
Tell Me How I Died S01E02 1080p WEB h264-EDITH

[Image: 7p5pagt3lf6x.jpg]

IMDB information:
Quote:Series information
Title: Dime Quién Soy: Mistress of War (2020)
Genres: Drama, Thriller
Description: Madrid, 1998. A man by the name of Albert James leaves a thick biography on the desk of Javier, a successful publisher. It is the story of Javier's mother he never knew, Amelia Garayoa. Before fate can finally reunite mother and son, Amelia will have taken a long journey, starting in tumultuous Madrid of 1934. First forced into marriage, then with her newborn baby taken from her, well-off Amelia meets Pierre, a charismatic young French journalist and revolutionary whom Amelia accompanies to Buenos Aires out of love and sheer lust for adventure. There, opera diva Carla Alessandrini takes Amelia under her wing, becoming the young Spanish woman's surrogate mother and best friend. Amelia's lifelong personal, romantic and political journey as a spy for a noble cause eventually takes her full circle, back home to Madrid - but not before life-changing experiences every step of the way in Moscow, London, Rome, Paris and Berlin.
Director: N/A
Writer: Eduard Cortés
Actors: Irene Escolar, Oriol Pla, Pierre Kiwitt
Rating: 7.0
Language: Spanish, English, German, Russian, French, Polish, Italian, Greek, Latin
Rated: TV-MA

Episode information
Season: 1
Episode: 2
Title: Pierre (2020)
Description: Amelia settles in Buenos Aires; she finds Pierre having a cryptic conversation with Krisov.
Writer: Piti Español (writer)
Actors: Irene Escolar, Oriol Pla, Pierre Kiwitt, Maria Pia Calzone, Paula Blanco, Pablo Derqui, Will Keen, Stefan Weinert, Mar Ulldemolins, Itsaso Arana
Rating: 0.0

IMDb:

[To see links please register or login]

Quote:mkv | 1.31 GB | 1920x1080
00:43:08 | V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC | English
4294 Kbps | 23.976 fps | 16:9

Screenshots:
[Image: eur6yn2a30fn.jpg]

RapidGator:

[To see links please register or login]

[Image: signature.png]

Download Now