Register Account

Proud to announce Softwarez.Live [WordPress Edition]. For more information visit: softwarez.live x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 Forex Trading Robots
Video 
[Image: ebb07ef226c3e4dbbae000688896166c.jpeg]
Free Download Top 10 Forex Trading Robots
Published 9/2024
Created by Petko Zhivkov Aleksandrov
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 10 Lectures ( 37m ) | Size: 764 MB

Learn to trade the best Forex robots - Expert Advisors - Gold Robots - Trading Robots - Forex EAs - Algo Trading
What you'll learn:
How to trade the Robots from the ground-breaking Top 10 Robots App
Select the best-performing robots for multiple assets at any given moment
Track and manage your robots, quickly and efficiently
Place your robots onto your MetaTrader platform and adjust settings as needed or preferred
Quickly and easily change robots that have started under-performing to maximise profits
Trade The Most Profitable Robots every month
Requirements:
No prior experience is required, but any some automated trading knowledge will be beneficial
A PC or Laptop with internet access
Demo account with a Regulated broker is a good start
Description:
Are you ready to trade with the most profitable Forex robots for current market conditions? Whether you're a beginner or an experienced trader, this course will teach you how to easily and instantly have access to the best trading robots.Welcome to "Top 10 Forex Robots You Can Trade Monthly" course! This course will guide you on how to trade the Robots from the ground-breaking Top 10 Robots App to always stay profitable on the market. And the Robots are Yours!With the course, you will receive 10 Trading Robots absolutely for FREE! This way, you can start your trading journey on a Demo account without any risk!With constantly available robots and a very practical and easy-to-follow approach, this course will allow you to start trading with the robots immediately. Best of all, no more demo testing is required, saving a countless amount of time. What will you learn in this course?In this course, you will:Learn about the Top 10 Forex Robots App and how it creates and selects the best-performing robots in current market conditions.Discover the secret behind how the app ranks and filters these top-performing robots.Learn how to get started with free Forex robots from the app.Master the process of managing your trading with these robots to optimize performance by monitoring their performance in real-time.I'll show you the live accounts where I personally trade these robots every month, and my real results. Through easy-to-follow, practical lessons arranged in a logical sequence, you'll see how the entire process is managed and how you can easily create a trading system that suits your risk tolerance and trading goals. You will learn how to get started with the app, use it to monitor and adjust your trading strategies, and see real-life examples of trading success. Best of all, even if you choose not to use the Top 10 Robot App yourself, every month you will get the best performing robot for each asset for the preceding month. That's 10 FREE Robots every month. The course has been designed and structured to suit traders at any stage of their journey - whether you're just starting out or are a seasoned algo trader. We'll start with a brief introduction, where you can download the 10 Free EAs, ensuring you can follow along with me every step of the way. We'll then discuss the advanced technology behind the app and how we came up with this ground-breaking concept. From there, we'll delve deeper into the app itself and how to use it effectively. It's really simple - by design. Once you're comfortable with the app, I'll show how to select and manage your trading robots, using practical examples and my own live accounts. Finally, I'll share tips and tricks to get the most out of the app and the robots to ensure you stay profitable!Who is this course for?This course is perfect for:New traders who want to start trading with robots, but feel overwhelmed. I'll show you how easy it can be.Experienced traders who understand that market conditions change all the time and want the best-performing robots at any given moment.Why learn from us?This course is designed by Petko Alexandrov, the head trader and mentor at EA Trading Academy. who has more than 50 courses on the platform and well over a decade of experience in trading, specifically trading with robots. years of experience in the algorithmic trading world. With over 80 000 students enrolled in Petko's courses to date, you know you're in good hands.Enrol today and start trading with the Top 10 Forex Robots that Petko uses. We're excited to help you on your journey to more efficient and profitable trading!
Who this course is for:
New traders or people without trading experience
Experienced traders who want to always have the best robots at their fingertips
Traders who understand and appreciate the processes being applied 24/7 to select the best robots in current market conditions
Anyone wanting to trade with robots but feels overwhelmed my the amount of information and options on the internet
Homepage

[To see links please register or login]

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

[To see links please register or login]

No Password - Links are Interchangeable
[Image: signature.png]