Register Account

Proud to announce Softwarez.Live [WordPress Edition]. For more information visit: softwarez.live x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VISSIM - Fast Task
Video 
[Image: e2c6c465f0e8a0818ef8853be50a551f.jpeg]
Free Download VISSIM - Fast Task
Published 8/2024
Created by Michel Madeira
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 18 Lectures ( 1h 18m ) | Size: 877 MB

Modelling and Analysis; Microssimulation, Transports area, Calibration, Network Modelling.
What you'll learn:
Modelling the network
Modelling the demand
Traffic Lights Programming
Calibration
Requirements:
Some previous knowledge within transports area
Description:
This is a pretty straightfoward course for VISSIM. We´ll cover the essentials in a microssimulation. Modelling the network, modelling the demand, allocation, calibration and the analysis of the results. Let´s learn! Feel free to make any questions you want. I´m a Transportation and Logistics Engineering student here in Federal University of Santa Catarina in south Brazil, and I´m in year of graduation. I´m currently working for the biggest company here in Brazil in transports area. I also worked in Joinville city hall, using microssimulation technic to evaluate the interventions in the city network.And I am also a latin America traffic simulation champion using VISSIM, working with this tools in a socieconomics analysis, that includes road safety, pollutants emissions, and of course, the flow impacts of two viaducts here in the city.The course emphasizes the importance of model calibration and validation, ensuring that simulations accurately reflect real traffic conditions. Students will also have the chance to work with real data, enhancing their analytical and problem-solving skills.With a practical and didactic approach, this course is ideal for traffic engineers, urban planners, engineering students, and transportation professionals looking to improve their skills and stand out in the job market. Upon completing the course, participants will be equipped to use VISSIM to develop efficient and sustainable urban mobility projects.If you need any more information or assistance, feel free to ask!
Who this course is for:
Academics and professionals in transports area
Homepage

[To see links please register or login]

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

[To see links please register or login]

No Password - Links are Interchangeable
[Image: signature.png]