Register Account

Proud to announce Softwarez.Live [WordPress Edition]. For more information visit: softwarez.live x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VueMastery - Fullstack w/ Nuxt Nitro
Video 
[Image: 6c213394e39f473fc61f24796ed434ad.jpeg]
Free Download VueMastery - Fullstack w/ Nuxt Nitro
Ben Hong | Duration: 0:50 h | Video: H264 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 48 kHz 2ch | 292 MB | Language: English
For most of us, we've loved building frontend apps with Vue and Nuxt, but there comes a point where you get ambitious and the thought of building a full stack app crosses your mind.
And once it settles a bit more, it dawns on you, "Wait. full-stack means I need to learn backend." All of a sudden it's like, "Maybe I should take a Node course. What about serverless? Do I need to learn AWS or some vendor platform to host my apps? What about the backend architecture?!"
But what if I told you that it doesn't have to be so complicated? What if, maybe, we've been lucky enough that the Nuxt team created a developer experience that makes writing backend feel like writing frontend?

This course aims to empower you with the knowledge to build full-stack apps with your existing front-end skills. Let's dive in!
Homepage

[To see links please register or login]

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

[To see links please register or login]

No Password - Links are Interchangeable
[Image: signature.png]