Register Account

Proud to announce Softwarez.Live [WordPress Edition]. For more information visit: softwarez.live x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Last of Us: Part I (2023) [1 0 5 1] RePack***
[Image: 2e4353a436dab727df46bda1828fd178.jpg]
Year of release: March 29, 2023
Genre: Survival, Action, Adventure
Developer: Naughty Dog LLC
Publisher: PlayStation PC LLC
Platform: PC
Publication type: RePack
Version: v1.0.5.1
Interface language: Russian, English
Voice language: Russian, English
Medicine : Sewn

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Processor:AMD Ryzen 5 1500X, Intel Core i7-4770K
RAM:16 GB RAM
Video Card:AMD Radeon RX 470 (4 GB), AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT (4 GB), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (4 GB), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (4 GB)
Disk space:77 GB
Optional:SSD Recommended
DESCRIPTION:
Immerse yourself in a dramatic story about unforgettable characters in The Last of Us™, winner of over 200 Game of the Year awards.

In a world where civilization has fallen and infected and hardened survivors run amok, Joel, a tortured hero, must rescue 14-year-old Ellie from an army quarantine zone. Who would have known that this little task would turn into the most dangerous adventure throughout the country.

Includes the full single-player The Last of Us campaign and the iconic "Left Behind" backstory chapter, which explores the events that changed the lives of Ellie and her best friend Riley forever.
Game features
Made for PC
The PC version of The Last of Us™: Part I takes advantage of many of the benefits of PC, bringing Ellie and Joel's unforgettable and dangerous adventures even closer to reality. This version of The Last of Us™: Part I is specially optimized for PC and includes a range of features to enhance your experience. "Part I" supports AMD FSR 2.2* and NVIDIA DLSS Super Resolution* technologies, v-sync and frame rate limiting, as well as texture quality adjustments, shadows and reflections, background light shading, and other settings.
Traveling with Joel and Ellie, PC users will be able to experience beautiful and sinister post-apocalyptic landscapes in full 4K**. The harsh streets of KZ Boston, the densely vegetated town of Bill and other corners of the United States of America are recreated in great detail with full support for widescreen monitors with an aspect ratio of 21:9 Ultrawide and 32:9 Super Ultrawide.
Sneaking through abandoned houses, searching cupboards for supplies, and protecting your life in battle, you'll always be on the lookout with surround sound: the rustle of leaves, the crackle of crushed glass, and the footsteps of enemies who decide to set up an ambush will help you spot danger in time.***.
AMD Fidelity FX Super Resolution 2
This AMD temporal scaling technology boosts game frame rates, helping you fight for Ellie and Joel's life. Using the most advanced algorithms, FSR 2 delivers The Last of Us Part I high resolution and graphic quality on many compatible graphics cards.
Peripheral support
The PC version of The Last of Us Part I supports the wired connection of the DualSense controller. Thanks to the haptic feedback and dynamic force on the trigger buttons, players will be able to feel the impact of enemies, the trembling of the ground under the tracks of tanks, and many other similar effects. Support for the DualShock 4 controller and a range of other gaming devices, as well as keyboards and mice, allows everyone to choose the control method that suits their personal gaming style.
The PC version includes new control customization features, including remapping any commands, assigning two actions to the same key or mouse button, and an adaptive mode that allows you to use the keyboard and controller at the same time. In addition, the PC version includes all the accessibility features of The Last of Us Part I, allowing you to customize your gameplay to suit your specific needs and preferences.

*Enhanced graphics require a compatible PC and graphics card.
** Requires a compatible computer, graphics card, and 4K display device.
***Surround sound requires stereo headphones or compatible speakers.
[Hide]
RePack Features
Cut out all languages ​​except Russian and English
Made on the basis of The Last of Us Part I-RUNE+The Last of Us Part I Update v1 0 1 5-RUNE+The Last of Us Part I Update v1 0 2 0-RUNE Installation time ~
15 minutes (depends on computer)

Problems installing and running repacks? (not just mine)
● If you get errors while installing my or any other repacks (especially Xdelta or with Unarc.dll), try the following:
● Rehash the torrent! - for example, in uTorrent you need to select a game, press stop, press the right mouse button and select "Force re-check".
● Make sure that your username in Windows does not contain Russian or other non-Latin letters - only Latin letters and numbers are allowed
● Disable the antivirus - it can falsely work for medicines, which will either interrupt the installation of the repack, or simply prevent the game from starting
● Disable UAC - it can block unpacking/assembly programs inside the installer
● Make sure that the size of virtual memory (paging file) you have is not less than the amount of physical memory, and preferably twice as much.
● Make sure that you have enough space on the target hard drive, as well as on the Windows temporary files drive.
● Try to install the game NOT on the C: drive, or vice versa - ON the C: drive, if it is not installed on another one - the rights in Windows are like this ...
● Look for the unarc.dll file in the Windows system folder (and deeper). If it exists, remove it
● Run the installer with permissions, as shown in the picture (the "Properties" menu when you right-click on the file):
[img][Image: 86e1d08a764c3fece523646881c2614e.gif]?md5=Nl00x7UWqWKJ3L80rqRKYA&expires=1685350800[/img]

[Image: 58d99415a8b1b2c436a2b3d1a58e2705.jpg]
[Image: 9b851fb88124a71cf6ce013b05a88da9.jpg]
[Image: 92bff5781a048864f8f3c520510c1061.jpg]

Turbobit Link(s)

[To see links please register or login]