Softwarez.Info - Software's World!
Learn iOS Development with Swift & UIKit - Beginner level - Printable Version

+- Softwarez.Info - Software's World! (https://softwarez.info)
+-- Forum: Library Zone (https://softwarez.info/Forum-Library-Zone)
+--- Forum: Video Tutorials (https://softwarez.info/Forum-Video-Tutorials)
+--- Thread: Learn iOS Development with Swift & UIKit - Beginner level (/Thread-Learn-iOS-Development-with-Swift-UIKit-Beginner-level)

Learn iOS Development with Swift & UIKit - Beginner level - OneDDL - 09-06-2024

[Image: d57d8ef32d3e5dd901793ac22bd6c0b5.jpeg]
Free Download Learn iOS Development with Swift & UIKit - Beginner level
Published 9/2024
Created by Rasul Mammadov
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 30 Lectures ( 6h 16m ) | Size: 1.83 GB

Learn Swift and become a Junior iOS Developer
What you'll learn:
Swift programming
How to use Xcode
How to create an app for iOS
How to become an iOS developer
How to upload your app to the AppStore
Requirements:
You do not need to have a programming experience. You will learn Swift from the beginning with this course.
Description:
If you're here, it means you're ready to make some changes in your life, and that's a great first step! So, why did I create this course? Well, I'm passionate about helping Apple users become creators. I believe everyone has the potential to create something amazing, and if you're an iOS user, you've probably wondered how those incredible apps are built. The good news is, you're about to find out!In this course, I'll take you behind the scenes and show you how apps are created, introducing you to the world of Swift, Xcode, iOS, and other Apple tools. It might seem a bit technical at first, but don't worry-I'll guide you through it, step by step. Whether you're a beginner or just curious, you'll learn everything you need to start your journey as an app developer.Here's a sneak peek at what we'll cover in the course:- Introduction- Installing Xcode- Variables and Constants- Data Types- Functions and Parameters- Classes and Structs- Loops- If / Else Conditionals- Guard Statements- Protocols- Closures- Strings- Arrays and Dictionaries- Integers, Floats, and Doubles- Switch Case- For and While Loops- Continue and Break- Sets- Queues- Stacks- Properties- Inheritance- Initialization and Deinitialization- Optionals- Protocols (again, because they're important!)By the end of this course, you'll not only understand how iOS applications are made, but you'll also have the confidence to build your own apps from scratch. It's going to be challenging at times, but the reward will be worth it-trust me!All you need is a MacBook (even a MacBook Air with 256GB will do the job), and having an iPhone would be a bonus, though not essential. Ready to dive in? Let's get started on this exciting journey together!
Who this course is for:
Junior iOS Developers
Homepage

[To see links please register or login]

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

[To see links please register or login]

No Password - Links are Interchangeable