Softwarez.Info - Software's World!
The Last of Us: Part I (2023) [1.0.5.0] [Digital Deluxe Edition] [RePack] - Printable Version

+- Softwarez.Info - Software's World! (https://softwarez.info)
+-- Forum: Gaming Zone (https://softwarez.info/Forum-Gaming-Zone)
+--- Forum: PC Games (https://softwarez.info/Forum-PC-Games)
+--- Thread: The Last of Us: Part I (2023) [1.0.5.0] [Digital Deluxe Edition] [RePack] (/Thread-The-Last-of-Us-Part-I-2023-1-0-5-0-Digital-Deluxe-Edition-RePack)

The Last of Us: Part I (2023) [1.0.5.0] [Digital Deluxe Edition] [RePack] - Farid - 05-22-2023

The Last of Us: Part I (2023) [1.0.5.0] [Digital Deluxe Edition] [RePack]

[Image: 17c8a6b4387a9d8e1df2a23b1053b2f9.png]
● Year of release : 2023
● Genre : Action, shooter, adventure
● Developer : Naughty Dog LLC
● Publisher : PlayStation PC LLC
● Interface language : Russian, English
● Voice language : Russian, English
● Tablet : Vshita (Goldberg)
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
✔Operating system: Windows 10 (1909+) 64-bit
✔Processor: Core i7-4770K / Ryzen 5 1500X
✔Memory: 16 GB
✔Video card: 4 GB GeForce GTX 970/1050 Ti / Radeon RX 470/6500 XT
✔Audio card: Windows compatible
✔Free hard disk space: 100 GB

DESCRIPTION:
Immerse yourself in a dramatic story about unforgettable characters in The Last of Us, winner of over 200 Game of the Year awards.
In a world where civilization has fallen and infected and hardened survivors run amok, Joel, a tortured hero, must rescue 14-year-old Ellie from an army quarantine zone. Who would have known that this little task would turn into the most dangerous adventure throughout the country.
Includes the full single-player The Last of Us campaign and the iconic "Left Behind" backstory chapter, which explores the events that changed the lives of Ellie and her best friend Riley forever.
Game features
* Become both hunter and prey. Find out what it means to be a ruthless mercenary, accompanied by fate by a brave teenage girl. You have a dangerous journey through the deserted, but deadly United States of America.
* You will find a tense plot and bright characters. The Last of Us is amazingly entertaining, thanks to the experience and talent of the staff of the famous company Naughty Dog.
* Explore devastated, depopulated cities - abandoned monuments to humanity's past greatness amid bustling forests and silent wastelands of wilderness.
* Assess your strength and think over the tactics of each encounter with the enemy. The Balance of Power AI system adjusts the behavior of the characters depending on which side has the advantage - yours or your opponents. The behavior of the enemies is directly dependent on their numbers, the surprise of the attack and what kind of weapon Joel uses.
* Learn to survive - get food, make weapons from scrap materials and fight other survivors for ammunition and resources.
[Hide]
RePack Features
Based on licensed content!
- Nothing is recoded
- Game archives are not affected!
- Removed, other language localization, except for Russian and English, videos not used by the game
- Game version: 1.0.5 build 11183751
- Installation time: ~ 20 minutes (SSD) | depends on computer power
DLC:
* Pre-purchase Entitlements
* Upgrade to Digital Deluxe Edition

[Image: 47ec636c28e52a3ed0f8a39102e24fab.jpg]
[Image: 87d6d6c7492038280804b21dd410c901.jpg]
[Image: a796cbfc98b9b688da9331f63f25f881.jpg]
[Image: f85a379d6f9a2e44233ef06af0bde533.jpg]

RapidGator Link(s)

[To see links please register or login]

NitroFlare Link(s)