Register Account

Proud to announce Softwarez.Live [WordPress Edition]. For more information visit: softwarez.live x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agile Scrum Kanban Lean Scale & Refinement-Beginner to Coach
Video 
[Image: 0ccd8011323fabbcc649768eb3ae3276.jpeg]
Free Download Agile Scrum Kanban Lean Scale & Refinement-Beginner to Coach
Last updated 7/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Language: English | Duration: 1h 58m | Size: 2.09 GB
Master Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Refinement and Implementation. You will be able to teach and convince others!

What you'll learn
GO BEYOND CERTIFICATION: Gain a deep understanding of Agile principles, not just a certificate. Learn the "why" behind the practices for assured implementation.
MASTER AGILE & AGILE FRAMEWORKS: Become proficient in Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, and LeSS. This versatility will empower you to excel in any Agile environment.
INTERACTIVE LEARNING: Fun, engaging exercises and games solidify your understanding and make explaining Agile concepts to others a breeze.
READY-TO-USE TOOLS: Get immediate value with out-of-the-box templates, tips, and agendas you can implement right away.
Lead and participate effectively in Agile environement.
Deliver projects on time and within budget, exceeding customer expectations.
Become a valuable asset in any Agile organization.
Requirements
No prerequisites or prior experience required.
Description
Become an Agile Champion: Learn basic, intermediate to advance Agile Tired of simply "doing" Agile? This comprehensive course, crafted by industry veteran Tejaskumar Dave, equips you with the scientific reasoning, practical tools, and real-world insights to transform your organization's project delivery.Here's what sets us apart:While most other course cover basics, we take you from basics, intermediate to sounding like an expert!Master the "Why" Behind Agile: Move beyond rote memorization. Gain a deep understanding of the scientific foundation of Agile principles, empowering you to convince others of their value.Become an Agile Implementer: Learn from real-life success stories and failures. This course provides you with the practical skills and downloadable templates to immediately put your Agile knowledge into action.Embrace the "Being" Mindset: Don't just do Agile, be Agile! Foster a collaborative and adaptable culture that maximizes value delivery.Tejaskumar Dave brings his extensive experience consulting many Fortune 500 and S&P 500 companies to this actionable course. He holds many credentials, to name a few: Masters Computer Science from IIT, CSP, SCP, PMP, CSM, CSPO, CMBB, Certified Enterprise Architect, SA, ICP-ENT, ICP-CAT, DevOps, PMP, Certified DOC Architect, Certified Test Driven Developer (CTDD) You'll gain access to:High-Quality Video Lectures: Simplify complex concepts and banish confusing jargon.Downloadable Templates & Handouts: Reinforce your learning and guide implementation.Lifetime Access: Learn at your own pace, revisit whenever needed.Money-Back Guarantee: Try it risk-free!Stop just "doing" Agile. Become an Agile Champion!This course is perfect forTongueeople with no prior knowledge of AgilePeople who have worked in Agile frameworkProject ManagersDevelopersBusiness AnalystsTeam LeadersAnyone who wants to understand and implement Agile practicesEnroll now and unlock the power of Agile!P.S. Testimonials from satisfied Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company employees: "Tejaskumar is a great presenter. The Agile training and workshop was phenomenal. Tejaskumar demonstrated vast knowledge of Agile and his style of presenting is simply awesome." - Percy "Whenever I think of Tejas, the words "master of frameworks" comes to mind. Tejas is thoroughly schooled in several agile frameworks for teams and enterprises, and well-versed in a variety of techniques that effectively facilitate all artifacts for those frameworks."- Christopher"I have had the privilege and opportunity to participate in and offer feedback on Agile / Scrum Team Inception courses designed by four Agile Trainers and Tejas's course is my favorite by far and I first-hand saw it make the biggest impact on the attendees. The authenticity in his coaching materials & structure, the emphasis on the 'whys' and the personalized design of exercises are the key aspects that made a difference." - Monica"I have attended SCRUM/Agile Training conducted by TejasKumar with my Scrum team and we all had a really great learning experience during the sessions. Tejaskumar is very thorough and detailed, but still manages to keep all trainees alert and interested through the end of each long day. I really liked his method of conducting the different lessons, that included lots of interactive sessions, team exercises and real world scenarios that apply to all kinds of industries. Due to his unique and simplified way of coaching process, I was able to grasp a lot of concepts with much ease and even today as I write this message, his tidbits come handy in my day to day scrum process. I will highly recommend Tejaskumar to all who are looking for a very productive AGILE/SCRUM/Less Framework coaching experience." - Vishal
Who this course is for
YOU CRAVE A DEEP UNDERSTANDING: Go beyond theory and delve into the SCIENTIFIC REASONING behind Agile principles. This course equips you to not just KNOW Agile, but to UNDERSTAND WHY IT WORKS.
YOU'RE READY TO IMPLEMENT, NOT JUST MEMORIZE: Forget dry lectures! We focus on PRACTICAL APPLICATION, providing you with the tools and techniques to IMMEDIATELY put your Agile knowledge into action.
YOU'RE NEW TO AGILE: Beginners with no prior experience are welcome! We'll guide you through the fundamentals with clear explanations and engaging exercises.
YOU'RE AN AGILE PROFESSIONAL SEEKING TO REFINE YOUR SKILLS: Developers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, IT and business leaders - this course helps you MASTER Agile frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, and LeSS, making you a valuable asset in ANY Agile environment.
Homepage

[To see links please register or login]

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

[To see links please register or login]

No Password - Links are Interchangeable
[Image: signature.png]