Register Account

Proud to announce Softwarez.Live [WordPress Edition]. For more information visit: softwarez.live x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
English Articles - A comprehensive guide
Video 
[Image: 103beed7cc93c75e45ec00924d369d1a.jpeg]
Free Download English Articles - A comprehensive guide
Published 9/2024
Created by Mohammad Baqiat
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 12 Lectures ( 1h 9m ) | Size: 524 MB

English Articles Definite or Indefinite + other Determiners that work like Articles
What you'll learn:
English Articles; Definite, Indefinite, no articles.
other definite and definite determiners.
comprehensive and interactive Exercises.
the Instructor does a manuscript grammar practice, a whole grammar book.
Requirements:
no prerequisites needed, just knowing English Alphabet is enough.
Description:
In this course, I am going to tell you about English articles. but remember there are more to English articles and rarely you can find in Grammar manuscripts and courses. there are some determiners that work like articles such as 'the very, some, such, demonstrative adjectives and Possessive adjectives'. remember that one of the most frequent errors of EFL and ESL learners is using Articles in their speech and writing. In this course, I also tell you about the use of 'some', and also you will learn the difference between 'sometime, some time and sometimes'. what more? in the End, I open a grammar book and do the practices live to review the course. furthermore, you will learn how to edit a text. after each lecture, there are some PDF files so you can practice more at home. you can contact me if you have to send me your responses. Also, I would be happy to guide you through your learning Journey.I am Mohammad An EFL & ESL Instructor. I hold PhD Degree in TEFL and TESOL. I am going to Share my 17 years of experience teaching English worldwide. I hope you enjoy learning with me. I would be happy to hear your questions and feedback.
Who this course is for:
beginners up to advanced learners
Homepage

[To see links please register or login]

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

[To see links please register or login]

No Password - Links are Interchangeable
[Image: signature.png]