Register Account

Proud to announce Softwarez.Live [WordPress Edition]. For more information visit: softwarez.live x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading Complete & Effective Technical Analysis Foundations
Video 
[Image: ca30a0a706d766f92750253115db58ad.jpeg]
Free Download Trading Complete & Effective Technical Analysis Foundations
Published 8/2024
Created by Ethan James
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 31 Lectures ( 1h 25m ) | Size: 344 MB

Candlestick charts, Market Conditions, Support and Resistance, Chart Patterns, Moving Averages, and False Breakouts.
What you'll learn:
Why prices fluctuate and the significance of probabilistic advantage in trading.
Basics of candlestick charts, classification of candles, analyzing candles from a new perspective, signal candle.
Classification of market conditions, swing points, determining trends through swing points, trend momentum analysis, identifying sideways trends.
Considering support and resistance level as a price zone, the interchangeability of support and resistance levels, the important support and resistance.
Double tops and double bottoms, triple tops and triple bottoms, head and shoulders, channels, flags, triangles, and wedges.
Common moving averages, moving averages of different periods, using moving averages to identify trends, using moving averages to recognize trend changes.
True breakouts and false breakouts, common types of false breakouts.
Requirements:
Desire to learn and achieve your goals
Access to a PC, laptop or smartphone
Description:
Welcome to the Fundamental Technical Analysis Course! Although this is a basic course, it offers comprehensive and effective content. In designing this course, I adhered to the principle of "less is more." Instead of listing all the basic elements of technical analysis, I have distilled the most essential and core concepts based on my over ten years of trading experienceI understand that beginners can feel overwhelmed by the vast amount of information and complex technical indicators in the study of technical analysis. Therefore, in this course, I have carefully selected and focused on the knowledge points that are most crucial and effective for trading. This approach not only helps you quickly grasp the core principles of technical analysis but also enables you to build a solid foundation in the shortest possible time through systematic learning.By taking this course, you will not only establish a strong foundation for my subsequent trading system courses but also find it easier to understand other instructors' trading courses. This course is crucial for helping you avoid unnecessary detours in your trading journey. Whether you are a novice just entering the trading field or an investor with some trading experience, I believe you will gain valuable insights from this class.
Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to achieve consistent profits through trading.
Anyone who wants to learn technical analysis.
Anyone who wants to build a solid foundation for future technical analysis courses.
Anyone who is currently confused and lacks direction in their studies.
Homepage

[To see links please register or login]

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

[To see links please register or login]

No Password - Links are Interchangeable
[Image: signature.png]